Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2019 Amended Return STATUS (HELP NEEDED)

Hey, I had to amend my 2019 return due to the stimulus check "tool" I used, I've been waiting over a year, but that's beside the point, I just checked "Where's My Amended Return" and it has finally moved from received to adjusted, when I go on the IRS website to look at my "Account Transcript" for 2019, it says this

846 Refund issued 02-27-2023 *Refund Amount* 

But "Where's My Amended Return" just has it has being "Adjusted" not "Completed"

Should I be concerned about this?

And finally, If it was indeed mailed yesterday (27TH), shouldn't WMAR have been updated to the "Completed" status?

And above all else, WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT A CHECK IN MY MAILBOX :)?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

No one here can tell you what day a check will appear in your mailbox.   Once the IRS actually puts the envelope in the mail, it should get to your mailbox within about a week.  Watch your mailbox and open all mail even if it looks like junk mail.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We have no idea when you will receive the check, but it typically takes atleast 10 days.

@MichaelGD3 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies