redjamie

2018 was done on a Mac with a TurboTax CD. This year, can I use a PC for TurboTax 2019 CD and still get my last years data transferred to TurboTax 2019?

SteamTrain

Sure, just make sure you copy all your .tax2018 datafile(s) on a USB stick from the MAC, and put them on your PC's hard drive.   The normal place the 2019 software will look for them (ot the 2018 software if you install that on the PC too), is in the PC's TurboTax sub-folder in the Documents folder.  

If you think you will be shutting down and trashing  the MAC anytime soon, make sure you get copies of every PDF file for each year you used the MAC.    You won't be able to use any datafiles before 2016, so the PDFs will be critical.   2016, 2017, and 2018 software can still be installed on your PC, but none of the prior years.....and next Nov....2016 will go away...(every year, one more year is dropped)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
redjamie

Thank you very much for the very detailed answer. I really appreciate the step by step!