Solved: 2016 on ACA & Medicare. Hit with partial penalty as if I did not have insurance from June thru Dec. How do I get Turbo tax to see that I was on medicare from June onward?

2016 on ACA & Medicare. Hit with partial penalty as if I did not have insurance from June thru Dec. How do I get Turbo tax to see that I was on medicare from June onward?

Used ACA from Jan to May 2016.  Medicare rest of year. How do I enter form 1095-B to show I was on medicare and remove the penalty that was assessed when I was no longer on ACA (but on Medicare)? 

You do not have to file the 1095-B.  Since you were covered all year, tell the program when asked that you had health coverage the entire year.