2016 Home and Biz; I have downloaded and when executing file I only get the following error: "failed to ensure dir exists: c:\users\markpa~1\Appdata\Local\Temp\ckz_TDHL".

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2016 Home and Biz; I have downloaded and when executing file I only get the following error: "failed to ensure dir exists: c:\users\markpa~1\Appdata\Local\Temp\ckz_TDHL".

2016 Home and Biz; I have downloaded and when executing file I only get the following error: "failed to ensure dir exists: c:\users\markpa~1\Appdata\Local\Temp\ckz_TDHL".  I have deleted the download from my folder and re-downloaded several times, and the error message returns each time, only with a different 4-letters within "ckz_####"

2 Replies

I ran the .exe file "as administrator" and it loaded up immediately.  To do this, right-click on the .exe file which you downloaded and in the dialogue box that appears, left-click on "Run as Administrator".

Worked ! Thank you.
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings