AaronJette0815

1099 R Where does the distribution come from.

I inherited a retirement fund from my father that is now deceased that gives an annual distribution. The question comes up as to where is the distribution from. I am not sure as to which box to check. It is an IRA but I don't believe it is rolled from a government pension and I don't think that I should check none of the above. The IRA does come from a fiduciary trust company but I just don't know what to check. Help

macuser_22

That sounds like a state question.  If it does not match any choice then check none of the above.

macuser_22