Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

osbdon1

1099 not no populating

My 1099 that are transmitted to the Irs are not showing while I am doing my taxes and is not deducting from my deductions.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

1099 not no populating

What?  Please explain more.  What kind of 1099?  1099Misc 1099NEC 1099R 1099G 1099B etc.

DawnC
Expert Alumni

1099 not no populating

1099s generally reported income.   What kind of form do you have and what deductions are you trying to take?  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
osbdon1

1099 not no populating

I have been using during tax for 15 years and never had this issue, it is not a matter of type is the fact it is not syncing to my turbo tax platform showing that I have deductions. The system is not deducing my 1099s. that I sent out to sub-contractors so it is showing I made more money than I really did.

1099 not no populating

Awwww, you gave out 1099NEC to your sub contractors.  Did you enter it into your Schedule C under Contact Labor?  It doesn't sync from the Quick Employer Forms.  What version do you have?  Did you already file without the deductions?  

That is Contract Labor on Schedule C line 11.

How to enter Contract Labor

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/entering-importing/help/how-do-i-enter-contract-labor/00/27407

Go to Federal on left

Income & Expenses

Then scroll way down to Business Items

Then click EDIT by the business name and the next screen should be a list of  topics,

Business Profile, Income, Inventory/Cost of Goods Sold, Expenses, Assets, and Final Details last.

Under Business Expenses, Click Start or Update by Other common business expenses

Contract Labor is the 5th item in list.

You can either enter the total for all of them or enter each name individually.  Only the total goes to schedule C line 11 but it you enter them individually you will have a record and the names will transfer to next year so you won't forget anyone.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies