1099-B wash sale loss/disallowed wash sale

Stan32

Last year was my first year investing and my taxes have become a living nightmare because of it to the point I'm thinking about not investing this year. The biggest problem I'm having is reporting  "Disallowed wash sale amount". No matter what I enter it doesn't seem to accept. I input my data and go to file and it makes me do it over and over again. Not sure if this is something wrong on TurboTaxs end or if I'm doing something wrong. It's very confusing because I linked my Robinhood account so TT should already have everything needed. I was going to try and use H&R block but TT already charged me for service before the job was done. Shame on you TurboTax. Any help would be appreciated. 

fanfare

have you searched this forum for the workarounds proposed many times over on this forum ?

Stan32

Honestly I had enough for the day after that experience and was counting on the friendly expertise of the forum to point me in the right direction.