1098T

1098T

1098T input for scholarship does not take off what the total was for tuition. Only covered half. Where do we put the total. Should I say all of it went for room and board?

1098T

can you please be more descriptive? 

that form 1098T should list the tuition, etc. in box 1 and the scholarship in Box 5 

if box 5 is less than box 1, why are you concerned?   (when you state 'only covered half, hard to tell which is the larger figure - box 1 or box 5) 

1098T

Entered the numbers wrong in my 1098-T and the **bleep** Turbo Tax will not let me to fix it and Im very late.

How do I change content of the 1098-T form. How do I call the form and change the numbers in the box 1, i typed it wrong and I cann't fix it. I hate this Turbo TAX it will not work at last minutes. I have an extension and Im real late to correct mu 1098-T form.