Solved: With a small $11 foreign tax credit, for "Various" foreign holdings in mutual funds. The 1040 needs Frm 1116, but it doesn't show up on the download. What am I missing?

With a small $11 foreign tax credit, for "Various" foreign holdings in mutual funds. The 1040 needs Frm 1116, but it doesn't show up on the download. What am I missing?

I am assuming that you have a 1099-DIV with the $11 in box 7. TT normally will assume you qualify for the credit exemption.  Bring up the 1040 Wks. and look at line 48. You should see the tax posted. If you do, nothing more need be done with regard to foreign taxes.