Sometimes software just comes up with errors that we cannot really explain. What happens is that there is something in the program that is being read wrong, even though you did everything correctly and the screen looks perfect.
To correct this: Add another vehicle and enter the information again. Then the delete the entry with the error.
To force the system to update, follow these steps:
- Delete the vehicle entry by clicking the trash can icon next to it.
- Clear your cache & cookies
- Close the program and the browser window.
- Re-open your program on a device that meets minimum system requirements using a Chrome web browser.
- Re-enter the vehicle details.
For more information, see: Maximizing Tax Deductions for the Business Use of Your Car