goulddivorcefina

Why does it indicate my car is a truck tractor for over the road use when it is clearly marked as an auto under 6,000lbs?

why does it indicate my car is a truck tractor for over the road use when it is clearly marked as an auto under 6,000lbs?
MaryM428

Sometimes software just comes up with errors that we cannot really explain.  What happens is that there is something in the program that is being read wrong, even though you did everything correctly and the screen looks perfect.

To correct this: Add another vehicle and enter the information again. Then the delete the entry with the error.  

randomizer

I have the same problem. But your "solution" is not working. Please help!!!

KathrynG3

To force the system to update, follow these steps:

For more information, see: Maximizing Tax Deductions for the Business Use of Your Car

Business Use of Vehicles