ashley-clark2011

Why are none of the boxes checked yes for my children being under 24 and students or younger than me on my earned income credit page

rjs

What "Earned Income Credit page" are you talking about? Are you looking at line 4a on Schedule EIC? If the child was born after 2001 and is younger than you, the instructions on line 3 say to skip lines 4a and 4b. So those boxes are not supposed to be checked.

Hal_Al

If the qualifying child was already entered in the personal info/dependent section, TurboTax already has that info, and will not ask for it again.