Mobrisa

Where do i sign my Downloaded 1 Page Tax return? I am An Unemployed Floridian > 0 Income for 2017.....Interest on Mortgage Not enough to qualify for reimbursement:(

Taxes Done(FREE) And Seems To Say I Need To Mail Myself  ??    Will Be No Refund

Thanks For Any Assistance

SamiaI

If you had no income in 2017, you are not required to file. But if you were unemployed and received any unemployment benefits (reported to you on Form 1099 G), you may be required to file if your income is above the threshold for your filing status, or if you have any taxes withheld from your unemployment benefits. 

SamiaI