Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do I find the screen where I choose between having gotten a 1095-B form or having a HSA account. I am using Turbotax Deluxe.

I made the mistake of reading the 3 options TT gave me incorrectly, and now the program thinks I have a HSA instead of getting a 1090-B form showing I have personal health insurance.  I can't seem to locate that screen I need to change the choice I made.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do I find the screen where I choose between having gotten a 1095-B form or having a HSA account. I am using Turbotax Deluxe.

Thank you.  That screen shot you posted at the bottom is exactly the screen I'm looking for to change.  Unfortunately, TT isn't working for me right now.  Search isn't working, neither is help.  (I presume that is where you want me to type into)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
TomK2023
Expert Alumni

Enter health insurance in TurboTax:

1. Open your return.
  2. Enter health insurance in the Search box.
  3. Click on jump to health insurance link.
  4. Answer No, I did not have a 1095-A (Marketplace insurance).

The IRS doesn't need any details from your 1095-B or 1095-C., these forms are for your records.

Enter HSA insurance in TurboTax:

1. Open your return.
  2. Enter hsa in the Search box.
  3. Click on jump to hsa link.
  4. Answer None of the above about having an HSA or MSA.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you.  That screen shot you posted at the bottom is exactly the screen I'm looking for to change.  Unfortunately, TT isn't working for me right now.  Search isn't working, neither is help.  (I presume that is where you want me to type into)

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

If you're in TurboTax Online, close the program, clear your Cache and Cookies and see if your Search is working now.

Or, in the Deductions & Credits section, scroll down the topic listing to 'Medical, HSA, MSA, Contributions, etc.'

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you all for your responses.  This forum is a great help.  I only wish I could give all of you best answer. 😊

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies