giacamp

Where do I enter mortgage int

Rachel_W

Where do I enter mortgage int

You can enter Mortgage Interest for your home in the "Deductions and Credits" section of TurboTax, follow these instructions: 

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Click "Take Me To My Return"
  • Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  • Click the "Deductions and Credits" Tab near the top of the screen
  • Scroll down to the "Your Home" section and click "Start" next to the "Home Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance (Form 1098)"
  • From here, TurboTax will walk you through inputting your Form 1098 information

Please comment below if you have any difficulties entering your information so that I can assist you further.

Rachel_W

Where do I enter mortgage int

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Click "Take Me To My Return"