Solved: Where do I claim home inprovement ,replace my house roof

Where do I claim home inprovement ,replace my house roof

There are two ways to get to the Home Improvement section. The first way is to type “Residential Energy Credit” in the search box located in the upper right hand corner. Then click on “Jump to residential energy credit”. From there, continue following the onscreen guide.

Alternatively, Click on Federal Taxes tab (Personal tab if using Home and Business or Self-employed). Go to Deductions & Credits, then click on Show more next to Your Home. Click on Start next to Home Energy Credits and follow the onscreen guide.