Solved: Where can I find the total amount that I contributed to my HSA separate from what my employer contributed?

Where can I find the total amount that I contributed to my HSA separate from what my employer contributed?

You'll need to examine your paystubs to find this.  Note that knowing the separate amounts is not necessary for preparing your tax return unless your employer did not exclude these pay deferrals from the amount from boxes 1, 3 and 5 of your W-2.  Your employer normally excludes these amounts, already providing you with the tax benefit.