captheonly

When should I file my form for the Minnesota property tax refund. I know the deadline is 8/11, Do I need to wait until then. Also, how long does it take to get it?

Just trying to find out when to file the M1PR form.  I sent it back in March, but I haven't received the refund yet.

TaxGuyBill

Did you MAIL the M1PR form?  If so, it has already been filed.

The Renter's Refund comes in August, but it is spread throughout the month.  So it may be early August, mid-August, or late August.

If it is the Homeowner's Property Tax Refund, that comes the end of September or early October.