When I input my first 1098 for mortgage int., it g...

When I input my first 1098 for mortgage int., it gives me a refund. When I input my 2nd 1098 for same, it takes it all away. Why?

12k of interest on 1st 1098, 6k of interest on 2nd. but then proceeding wipes it all away. Why?

Same issue

Some TurboTax customers are experiencing an issue with their Home Mortgage Average Balance. This can cause in the the Home Mortgage Interest to be incorrectly limited.

If you're experiencing  the issue above,  please go here to receive email notifications when any updates related to this issue become available.

Some TurboTax customers are experiencing an issue with their Home Mortgage Average Balance. This can cause the Home Mortgage Interest to be incorrectly limited.

If you're experiencing the issue above, please go here to receive email notifications when any updates related to this issue become available.