Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

What program should I use if I have foreign income?

1 Reply
New Member

What program should I use if I have foreign income?

To report your foreign income, you will need to use either Turbo Tax Deluxe, Premier, or Self-Employed. The foreign income forms are not supported by the Federal Free Edition

If you wish to see which version supports the forms you need to file, please consider the following link regarding our different software versions:

*If the list of forms does not come up automatically after clicking on link, you can scroll down and click on Tax Forms for a list of the forms that are supported by Turbo Tax and which online product supports them.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.



Manage cookies