Solved: Under Medical Expenses its asking for mortgage interest is this allowed to be entered? I entered it under Mortgage Interest, Refi and Insurance

Under Medical Expenses its asking for mortgage interest is this allowed to be entered? I entered it under Mortgage Interest, Refi and Insurance

If you entered your mortgage interest under "Your Home->Mortgage Interest, Refinance and Insurance", then you entered it in the right place.

I can't find a mortgage interest entry in TurboTax Self-Employed (desktop) under Medical and don't know why it would be there.

Don't repeat the entry elsewhere.

Don't repeat the entry elsewhere.