Solved: Trying to finish my taxes for a few days now and it is asking for a mortgage lender and wont let me move on. I dont have a mortgage as I own my home 100%. what do I do?

Trying to finish my taxes for a few days now and it is asking for a mortgage lender and wont let me move on. I dont have a mortgage as I own my home 100%. what do I do?

You need to backup and indicate you made no mortgage payments for the tax year. Find the section on deductions and mortgage payments. I am thinking there is something you can change there. I remember there is something like this because we own our home free and clear too. Isn't it great!!!