Solved: This is first time I am doing taxes on Turbo Tax. Do I need to list all my deductions even though I only need to use the standard deduction?

This is first time I am doing taxes on Turbo Tax. Do I need to list all my deductions even though I only need to use the standard deduction?

No, you don't have to list all of your deductions if you are going to use the Standard Deduction.

However, depending on what State you live in, you may be able to itemize your deductions even if you use the Standard Deduction on your Federal Tax Return, so you may want to include your deductions just in case.