I will suggest you to enter the information under "Other Income". Here are the steps:
In TurboTax online:
- Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
- To the right upper corner, in the search box, type in "other reportable income" and Enter
- Select Jump to other reportable income
- Next screen, Other Wages Received, select No to continue
- Next screen, scroll down all the way to the bottom, under Other reportable income, select Start
- Next screen, Any Other Taxable Income? select Yes to continue
As a US citizen and resident, you are required to report worldwide income including the foreign dividends. This amount will show on line 8 of Schedule 1 and Form 1040.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Thanks LinaJ2020 for the help. The step by step did really help me to complete my income tax. Because of the solution you presented, I was able to file my Federal Tax Return online.