The Foreign Tax Credit shows and it says that I told TurboTax that I paid Foreign taxes but I don't have foreign taxes and didn't select this. How do I unselect this?

Are you certain you didn't pay any foreign tax? If you had a 1099-B, 1099-DIV or 1099-INT that reported even a small amount of foreign tax paid, then the program will expect you to take advantage of the Foreign Tax Credit.

If no foreign tax was paid,  delete Form 1116: Foreign Tax Credit from your tax file. 

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting this form and associated worksheets (if any), log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool (List of Forms in My Return) to confirm they have been removed from your return. 

If you had a 1099-B, 1099-DIV or 1099-INT showing foreign tax paid, you can choose to forgo any Small Foreign Tax Credit.