Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Something is wrong with my taxes. I only made 60 thousand last year. I own my home. I have twin 16 year olds at home and a 21 year old at home. I file ex to pay mortga

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Something is wrong with my taxes. I only made 60 thousand last year. I own my home. I have twin 16 year olds at home and a 21 year old at home. I file ex to pay mortga

You wrote:

Your post cut off before you finished.  What is the rest of it?  What do you think is wrong?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

During the year I am exempt.  This is the only way I can pay my mortgage. I paid over 5000 in property taxes. I received an email from turbo tax that said they had all my tax info so I could file however when iI filed I didn't know my income was not included. I amended and added my income. Now I owe 9.000 dollars.  I did something incorrect but I don't know e

You need more help than you really can get in this forum ... 

Please use the following link to contact Customer Support for further assistance.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies