Should the total spent on doctor bills include the...

Should the total spent on doctor bills include the amount spent from my hsa account? does the hsa distribution get deducted from my medical total?

Do not include the amount of your HSA withdrawal as an itemized medical deduction since this amount is not taxed.

Q.Should the total spent on doctor bills include the amount spent from my hsa account?

A. No.

Q. does the hsa distribution get deducted from my medical total?

A. Yes.  That is, do not include, medical expenses, that were reimbursed by your HSA, in your Schedule A medical deductions.