dillon73

Should I enter "NA" into a field to indicate "Not "Applicable" where that would apply?

I'm not sure if I should just leave the field blank.  And what about the amount that would not be applicable, either?  Put 0.00 or leave it blank?
Belling

Any boxes that are not applicable to you, simply leave blank. You will only enter $0.00 into an area if $0.00 actually is showing on the form that you are entering into TurboTax. If in fact it is actually blank, then you should leave it blank in TurboTax as well.

dillon73

Thanks, Belling!
Belling

Very welcome, glad to assist.
aw230012

What if the TurboTax is forcing you to provide a value? I've seen numerous times TurboTax reads if blank leave it blank, but then in the final steps during verification you can't leave it blank to continue.

macuser_22

@aw230012 wrote:

Depends on the form.  What form and line on that form are you referring to?