Re: Why Turbo Tax 2019 gives me Child and Dependen...

Jinglan

Why Turbo Tax 2019 gives me Child and Dependent Care Credit Percentage of 0%? Is it a Software bug?

I am filing 2019 Tax return using TurboTax software.  For Child and Dependent Care Credit deduction , Turbo Tax shows my credit Percentage is 0%.  WHY? 

According to https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p503.pdf, the percentage ranges should be from 20% to 35%. So I should get miminum 20% percentage of Child care expense as Child and Dependent Care Credit (no matter how much income I have).   But Turbo Tax only gives me 0% percentage.  Is it a software bug?

Ok ... look at the form 2441 ... what is on lines 9 & 10 ? 

Jinglan

Both line 9 and 10 in Form 2441 are blank.  Is it correct or bug?

Jinglan