cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Job related expenses

I'm not seeing the proper entry fields for itemizing job related expenses for things like dry cleaning and work uniforms. The only expenses I see are the: parking/taxi/bus, travel, meals and entertainment, etc. Where do I enter other business expenses?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 12

Job related expenses

The next page after the one you are describing will have an itemized entry field.  I have included two screen shots below - one showing the expense page detailing the one you are describing and the next showing the Other Expenses.  It gives a sample list of items to include, but it is not all inclusive - you can add any other business expenses in the boxes below.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Level 12

Job related expenses

The next page after the one you are describing will have an itemized entry field.  I have included two screen shots below - one showing the expense page detailing the one you are describing and the next showing the Other Expenses.  It gives a sample list of items to include, but it is not all inclusive - you can add any other business expenses in the boxes below.

View solution in original post

Level 4

Job related expenses

Business travel expenses standard mileage rate I enter total business miles 8 and X Federal standard miles rate Line 6 I put four I need this erased put 0 for no travel expenses please on my income tax 2018 amended forum to send them please

Highlighted
Level 20

Job related expenses

@roseharris90 

What?  No one has access to your tax return or to your amended tax return forms.  No one else can make changes for you.  Only you can access your return and make changes.

If you are a W-2 employee then mileage as a job-related expense was eliminated as a deduction on your 2018 federal return, so it is not clear what you are trying to do.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...