Payment was for real estate property tax due you can claim the deduction in the year paid.
Use all the real estate property taxes you did pay in 2016 as an itemized deduction.
You can go directly to the area to enter the document by following these steps.
1. Sign into your TurboTax Premier account and select your current return - online version.
2. Select My Account on the top right and then select Tools
3. Select Topic Search (see attached image)
4. Search for itemized deductions and select Go
5. Follow the interview to enter your property taxes paid.
Still have questions?Make a post