Solved: My mortgage company sold my mortgage halfway through the year and I have two 1098 interest statements. Do I add both of them separately? What about the ins. premiums?

My mortgage company sold my mortgage halfway through the year and I have two 1098 interest statements. Do I add both of them separately? What about the ins. premiums?

Yes, you just list them separately. This is a very common occurrence. Just enter the insurance premiums for each lender as you normally would.

I included a screenshot of a Turbo Tax screen with multiple mortgage interest lenders below to help guide you.