Gene1234

My Fed tax credit for the second $600 stimulus, was not received. My 2020 disk version Turdotax is not showing my line 30 1040 credit? credit??

ThomasM125

I think you mean you received your refund but the $600 stimulus payment that was due you was not included with your refund. If so, you will have to file an amended return and re-enter the stimulus payments you received, and if it shows a refund then file the amended return. You will see an option to file an amended return on your home page when you log into TurboTax.

NCperson

Hold on.... it is possible that you are not eligible for the Recovery Credit! Let's figure that out before going through an amendment.  If you answer these questions, I can figure it out for you.

1) how much received on the 1st stimulus

2) how much received on the 2nd stimulus

3) 2020 filing status (married, single.,. etc)

4) number of children under the age of 17 on 12.31.20

5) adjusted gross income (line 11 of Form 1040)

6) Current value of Line 30.

from that I can tell you what should be on Line 30.