Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

bbaska

Has anyone gotten a DDD for this year and filed the EIC or ACTC

my bars are gone, states still processing, refund date when available. hoping for an update tonight with refund date.

I have no bars....

@Taya2012 are you with a bank or prepaid card?

Has anyone gotten there refund that is suppose to get it on the 27th?

Waiting on sbbt to update. DDD for 27th

@ashnchris2014 I have prepaid cause it’s much faster and I get it a say early.

I use to do prepaid but I dknt like paying everyone I get money off of it or it charging me to even swipe it. So I stop doing prepaid three years ago just didnt know if anyone had gotten there yet?

Everytime..**** not everyone

Sbtpg they release your funds within 24 hours of receiving them and it says that they usually get them the day before your refund date so you have it in your bank by your ddd I just googled it. That's what google told me. So if it is true im.not sure. I think it is. But that's just me.

Man I hope that it hits Tomo
devont369

Man this
devont369

Man this shit is stupid I claimed my son, he was born in September and turbo tax says put “12 months or the whole year” he lived with you and the IRS is saying he doesn’t qualify for the ctc when on the website also says put a year. I fucking hate doing taxes. No I have to keep calling. That was the only thing they could find. I never got any letters in the mail or codes before I called no the IRS lady is saying I should receive one now by March 11th. Has anyone else had this silly ass problem. If it was such a big deal why didn’t they just reject it.

I think the reason you may not been able to get that credit is because your son was born in Sept. To claim credits child must have been born by May/June which means have had to at least 6mths. This is speaking from personal experience because ironically both of my sons were born in September and I had to wait until the following year to be able to file and get credits. Hope this helps@devont369

@devont369 a friend of mine had their baby in december and got the credit...not sure whats going on, im not up to date on tax laws, i havent done any in about 3 years, but ive always known that if you have a baby before the yeat is out, you can claim them. But i would just amend my taxes if i were you. Go to a tax prep service to make sure its done right.

Just checked Santa Barbara bank they have my refund but it’s nit showing in my bank account yet
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies