sjwhitemd

I have turbotax home and business. No entry for 2018 vehicle mileage information, lists 2016 data, blanks for 2017. Bug?

see attached

ttmacuser

It seems this is a generalized bug for at least Mac users.  I received a reply that says they will correct in an update on Feb 18.  The answer also listed a place for you to click and be notified when the display issue is resolved if you just scroll down.  Seems like the calculations are okay, but someone just forgot to update the forms that display to reflect current and prior year instead of the two previous years on a number of screens.  Here is the link to the answer I received:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4525016-turbotax-mac-2018-is-showing-the-wrong-years?jump_to=answe...

Hope this helps.