Is it possible under medical expenses to deduct a ...

Is it possible under medical expenses to deduct a business that provides physical relief from pain but there is no doctor involved, only an LPN?

The owner and LPN are specialists in cell renewal, pain relief, certified in neurokinetic therpy, aminoneurofrequency instructor, egoscue posture alignment specialist, holistic lifestyle coach.  My insurance does not cover it, so I pay out of pocket.

According to IRS Pub 502, deductible medical expenses are the costs of diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and for the purpose of affecting any part or function of the body. These expenses include payments for legal medical services rendered by physicians, surgeons, dentists, and other medical practitioners. They include the costs of equipment, supplies, and diagnostic devices needed for these purposes.

Thank you for replying to my question.  I need to read the IRS Publication 502 to further assess the answer I need.