If my HSA distribution is all a qualified medical expense, why is the distribution showing up as taxable income?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BMcCalpin
Level 13

If my HSA distribution is all a qualified medical expense, why is the distribution showing up as taxable income?

The fact that you have a Mac introduces a certain amount of confusion, since we not surprisingly deal with PC users much more than Mac. I am looking for a separate list for forms availability for Macs.
papabear

Thanks for looking into this.
papabear

Just wondered if you found anything more about the Mac Deluxe download form availability and/or other problems with the Mac Deluxe download.
BMcCalpin
Level 13

I will check.
BMcCalpin
Level 13

I am told that there may be a fix on 2/22/2019. On 2/23/2019, please see if there is an update. If not, you will have to call the phone support people and show them. For the number, please see <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263</a>
papabear

Thanks for getting back to me.  I appreciate all your help.  I'll check for an update on 2/23.  
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings