If my boyfriend and I bought a house, were not married and file taxes seperately do we both put that we bought a house or does one of us take that deduction and the other says no to buying a house?

You can split the amounts paid for things like mortgage interest, property taxes, etc. and each itemize with your split percentage (some people do 50-50, some do 100-0, some do 40-60 - just depends on what you agree on) as long as between the two of you, you do not exceed 100%. 

Ah, Thank you so much!

If one person does 100% does the other one still say they bought a house and just enter 0 for the amounts?