If I own my home, lived in it the full year, am ov...

gisgfs67

If I own my home, lived in it the full year, am over 65, and my income is less than $61,000, why don’t I qualify for the Senior Circuit Breaker Credit?

Which state?

If Massachusetts:

• Your Massachusetts property tax payments, together with half of your water and sewer expense, must exceed 10% of your total Massachusetts income for the tax year.

However, you are not eligible if:

• You are married and your status is married filing separately.
  • You are a dependent of another taxpayer.
  • For tax year 2020, the assessed value of principal residence exceeds $848,000.

You may claim the value of your home together with up to one acre of land when determining eligibility for the credit.

mparechanian

i have same issue - it won't let me complete the senior breaker forms

@mparechanian  For Massachusetts, or for a different state?