If I made a donation last year to the red cross bu...

If I made a donation last year to the red cross but I don't know where my documentation is for that donation what can I do now to be able to add it to my deductions?

Do you have some other record of the donation? For example, if you paid by check or credit card, do you have the canceled check or statement documenting the donation? Substantiation is required for deducting charitable contributions. 

I don’t know where the papers they gave me are but I have an old bank statement online printout Showing it 

If you made a donation, you can deduct it.

We're all on the honor system here.