jpaniccia03

I work in the kitchen and purchased shoes and knives for work how can I put that into my taxes

Texas Roger

If you are a W-2 employee, unreimbursed employee business expenses would be entered as an itemized deduction on Schedule A. Only the amount of expenses in excess of 2% of your AGI can be deducted. You may get a tax benefit if the total of all your itemized deductions is more than the standard deduction.

You can deduct items of apparel such as shoes if they are not suitable to be worn other than for work. 

To enter them click on Federal Taxes, Deductions and Credits. Look under Employment Expenses.

Texas Roger