momofnic

I work as a personal accountant (1099 income), he requires that I come to his office to work. Can I deduct those miles driven? And if so, must I have total miles also?

I am not an employee.  He is my only client. 

Lisa995

Commuting from home to work is never deductible.  You can review IRS Pub 463, right between Chapters 3 and 4 is a great graphic that shows which miles are deductible and which aren't.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
momofnic

I am not an employee.  He is, however, my only client. Does that make a difference?
Lisa995

Again, look at Pub 463 to see which miles are deductible and which aren't.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪