mdfjfc209

I was wondering if I can file this year if I made under $10,000? I have 3 children so will I be able to get the child tax credit? Can someone please explain to me thanks

You can file a tax return and claim your dependents if they are eligible.  You will receive a partial child tax credit, but not the full $2000 per child, because your income is not high enough.  You will also receive the stimulus rebate for yourself and your dependents unless you already received, and you may be eligible for earned income credit (EIC). 

mdfjfc209

Ok thank you so much for your help 😊