marcia053158

I was layed off after only 8 months due to COVID - lease termination expense and now double moving expenses pending - applied for UI and receive SS# benefits monthly

Tax paid - can I deduct emergency

Not sure what your question really is ... but lease termination and moving expenses are not deduction on an income tax return. 

Moving expenses are not deductible on a federal tax return except for certain active duty members of the military.  Sorry but your lease termination fees are not deductible on a federal return either.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4482873-which-federal-tax-deductions-have-been-suspended-by-tax-re...