Yes, you can deduct the sales tax paid on the replacement flooring if you paid the sales tax at the time you purchased the materials.
Per the IRS, you can deduct the sales tax if "You purchased the materials to build a home or substantial addition or to perform a major renovation and paid the sales tax directly". This information can be found by clicking here. Look at Page 6 of 18 under the instructions for Line 7.
To enter major purchases:
- Log into your return
- Click on Federal
- Click on Deductions & Credits
- Click the Edit button beside Sales Tax
- Click the appropriate button (Mine is Try sales tax anyway)
- Click on Easy Guide
- Click Edit on the Places you Lived screen
- Go through the next couple of screens
- You will come to the Enter Major Purchases screen (See the screenshot below)
You can add your entries there.