Solved: I run one in home childcare, and two other daycare facilities with different addresses under the same EIN number, how do I enter them in turbo tax home and business?

I run one in home childcare, and two other daycare facilities with different addresses under the same EIN number, how do I enter them in turbo tax home and business?

Since all 3 daycares share the one EIN number but have 3 different addresses, expenses, employee wages etc. how do I report them using the home and business version? I am an LLC, single owner. Thanks  

Since you are a single-member LLC, using a single EIN for multiple locations, everything will be reported on a single Schedule C.

Use whatever address that you would use to receive correspondence from the IRS regarding the EIN number as the address for the business.  Then, combine all of your expenses in the various categories from the three locations and report them all together.  If there is ever a question about what you have included, you will have your documentation to show which location incurred the expense.

Thank you, where do i go to add employee wages for all three locations on turbo tax?