Solved: I refinanced my property and dont see where I can input all the individual fees for refinancing from my Hud-1 form. Wher can I see it? I am having trouble navigating it

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
banksfunny

I refinanced my property and dont see where I can input all the individual fees for refinancing from my Hud-1 form. Wher can I see it? I am having trouble navigating it

I have a rental property that was with CitiMortgage.  I refinanced it after I bought a property in PA.  I paid points when I refinanced.  I listed the points on the return but dont see where I can input all the other fees to refi like appraisal fee, inspection etc.  How do I input that?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Marketstar
Level 7

I refinanced my property and dont see where I can input all the individual fees for refinancing from my Hud-1 form. Wher can I see it? I am having trouble navigating it

Closing costs, including the below are not tax deductible but may increase the cost basis of your home which may benefit you in the event of sale.

• Attorney fees in connection with obtaining property

• Commissions

• State stamp taxes and transfer taxes

• Tax service fees

• Title policy fees or title insurance

• Miscellaneous abstracts of title, surveys, recording of deed

• Appraisal Fee

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marketstar
Level 7

Closing costs, including the below are not tax deductible but may increase the cost basis of your home which may benefit you in the event of sale.

• Attorney fees in connection with obtaining property

• Commissions

• State stamp taxes and transfer taxes

• Tax service fees

• Title policy fees or title insurance

• Miscellaneous abstracts of title, surveys, recording of deed

• Appraisal Fee

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings