Solved: I refinanced my property and dont see where I can input all the individual fees for refinancing from my Hud-1 form. Wher can I see it? I am having trouble navigating it

banksfunny

I refinanced my property and dont see where I can input all the individual fees for refinancing from my Hud-1 form. Wher can I see it? I am having trouble navigating it

I have a rental property that was with CitiMortgage.  I refinanced it after I bought a property in PA.  I paid points when I refinanced.  I listed the points on the return but dont see where I can input all the other fees to refi like appraisal fee, inspection etc.  How do I input that?

Marketstar

Closing costs, including the below are not tax deductible but may increase the cost basis of your home which may benefit you in the event of sale.

• Attorney fees in connection with obtaining property

• Commissions

• State stamp taxes and transfer taxes

• Tax service fees

• Title policy fees or title insurance

• Miscellaneous abstracts of title, surveys, recording of deed

• Appraisal Fee

Marketstar

• Commissions

• State stamp taxes and transfer taxes

• Tax service fees

• Title policy fees or title insurance

• Appraisal Fee