Solved: I recently got divorced. Mtg/title is under both of our names. I pay for 1/2 of property taxes. When i file for taxes, what proof will I need to show my cpa for write off

I recently got divorced. Mtg/title is under both of our names. I pay for 1/2 of property taxes. When i file for taxes, what proof will I need to show my cpa for write off

Ask your CPA what evidence he or she will want to see. The CPA's requirements might be different from the IRS's requirements.

This TurboTax AnswerXchange forum is run by Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, to help it's customers use TurboTax to prepare their tax returns. If you are having your tax returns prepared by a CPA, you should be asking the CPA your questions.

Ask your CPA.

and TT is not licensed for use by paid tax preparers