Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received a deposit in my account with this "TCS TREAS 449 CO ENTRY DESCR: TAX REF SEC:PPD ORIG ID:9062736011 ACH credit" it is neither of the amounts mentioned in TT?!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I received a deposit in my account with this "TCS TREAS 449 CO ENTRY DESCR: TAX REF SEC:PPD ORIG ID:9062736011 ACH credit" it is neither of the amounts mentioned in TT?!

Were you expecting the IRS/US Treasuy to offset some of your Federal refund for a delinquent debt?

I don't know anything about it firsthand, but I just searched the Internet on "TCS Treasury 449"  and it sounds like that deposit description is what people see when part of a payment from the US Treasury has been offset for a delinquent debt.   You may wish to search on that phrase, too.

You could call the BFS Treasury Offset Program (BFS TOP) to see if you can find out any information, or possibly call the agency that holds your debt.

You can get the BFS TOP phone number on this IRS page:

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc203
ChapPLS

I found this info:

California will provide the Golden Status Stimulus payment to families and people who qualify. This is a one-time $600 or $1,200 payment per tax return. You may receive this payment if you receive the California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC) or file with an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).

The Golden State Stimulus aims to:

• Support low-income Californians
  • Help those facing a hardship due to COVID-19
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies