Solved: I need to delete the information from the line 1099-SA, HSA. MSA. How do I get this information off of here, or start over?

I need to delete the information from the line 1099-SA, HSA. MSA. How do I get this information off of here, or start over?

If you wish to begin again with your 1099-SA form and other HSA/MSA entries, you can delete the forms. You will be deleting the 1099-SA form and Form 8889-T and if applicable 8889-S

• Select Tax Tools, then Tools from the navigation panel on the left.
  • Select Delete a Form
  • Scroll list for the form you need to delete 
  • Select Delete

Caution: Once a form is deleted, its gone for good. You will need to walk through the section again to add it back.

• Select Delete a Form
  • Select Delete