I made $924 doing direct sales from my home. Can I deduct the $804 I spent on internet service?

Yes you can claim a business expense for your internet service but you will only be able to deduct that portion of your interest that is directly related to business use.

Note that you can deduct your Internet costs whether or not you take the home office deduction. If you're using the home office deduction, you'll detail the cost of your Internet usage in that portion of the tax return. You can also deduct items like fax machine usage and a business phone as long as they're used exclusively for business. For instance, you cannot claim a home phone in its entirety, but you may be able to deduct some of the expenses according to the amount of time you use the phone for business purposes.

Please see this link for additional information - https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/tax-tips/Tax-Deductions-and-Credits/Mobile-Phones--Internet-an...